TYLER CONSOLIDATED MIDDLE SCHOOL
The staff of Tyler Consolidated Middle School commits to academic excellence, responsible citizenship, to maintaining a student-centered environment, providing opportunities for growth, and respecting individual differences.
- Students come first.
- All students can learn and will be held to high standards.
- All students deserve a safe and caring learning environment.
- Technology is an important communication tool that connects the school, home, and community by email, grade postings, and announcements.
- Technology must be used to enhance student learning and teacher-facilitated instruction in an environment conducive to 21st Century Learning.
- Technology must be used for both formative and summative assessments to track student achievement.
- All students must be provided opportunities to develop qualities of citizenship, positive character, and healthful living.
- All students must be responsible and self-motivated learners accountable for their actions.
- All students must display integrity with moral and ethical behavior.
- All students must appreciate and respect diversity and learn from different viewpoints.
- All students must show respect to one another and staff
Tyler Consolidated Middle School, home of the Silver Knights, is located in Tyler County, WV near Kidwell. TCMS first opened its doors in the fall of 1993 and was formed from the consolidation of Ellsworth Middle School, Paden City Middle School, and Sistersville Middle School. Our current enrollment is approximately 280 students.